What you will need
- Teat Moulds
- A wooden board to insert your moulds so they stand upright to dry
- Silicon. I buy my silicon from Dalchem here is the link to their website https://dalchem.com.au/
- Silicon dye if you want to add colour to the teats you make, also available from Dalchem
- small jewellery scales to weigh out equal parts of part A and part B. I bought mine online
- small kitchen spatula for scraping out the silicon from drip cups
- chopstick for mixing silicon
- small containers such as medicine cups to use a drip cups, you could also use eggcups
Here is the link to my video which shows you how to make silicon teats.
This is the first video I have made so it is not perfect but will show you the steps involved in making the teats. My fantastic neighbour Bart Stenhouse, who is a talented musician filmed the video for me. If you want to listen to some great music then check out his site at the link below
I would love your feedback on this video. I will be posting it on my facebook page @WildlifeRehabSupplies. Feel free to share this video with your fellow wildlife carers.
I hope the video gives you the confidence to have a go at making the silicon teats and I am happy to answer any questions you may have
send me an e-mail at email@example.com
Stainless Steel Teat Moulds
We relocated from Queensland to #Northern Rivers at the end of May 2017 and our range of teat moulds have been unavailable for sale since then. I apologise once again for the very long delay. The building of our new shed has been completed and the electrician is almost finished wiring it up, so we will soon have power for a metal lathe and can get back into production.
Video on how to make latex teats coming soon …….
If you do not want to make your own teats or are not ready to make them at the moment, then you can order your teats from me in either silicon or latex.
Check out the teats page to see the wide range we have on offer wildlife teats
Orders are sent out promptly and we have many happy customers who are repeat buyers
if you are unsure of what to buy please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your requirements